Transformational Dynamics for Conscious Living (“Company”) has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
The pages listed on Transformational Dynamics for Conscious Living have been developed to help individuals enhance their personal and professional lives. As such, you may freely view these pages.
Transformational Dynamics for Conscious Living makes this website available free to all users for the sole purpose of providing the educational information on personal development issues and to provide internet access to personal-development related resources.
The accuracy of Transformational Dynamics for Conscious Living’s website information and resources identified are not warranted or guaranteed or intended to substitute for professional medical advice, to contradict medical advice given or for medical care of any kind.
All materials on this server and this internet site, including the site’s design, layout, and organization, are owned and copyrighted by Transformational Dynamics for Conscious Living or its suppliers or vendors and its protected by U.S. and international copyrights. Only your personal use of such materials is permitted, which means that you may access, download, or print such materials for your personal use and any commercial use of any sort is expressly prohibited. You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from materials downloaded from this site or any site accessible through this site. Any requests for Transformational Dynamics for Conscious Living’s permission to publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, or otherwise use any materials contained in the website should be e-mailed to Transformational Dynamics for Conscious Living by clicking this link
This is information for anyone that wishes to challenge our “fair use” of copyrighted material
Many of the stories on this site contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making this material available in an effort to advance the awareness and understanding of diversity issues, human rights and economic and political democracy, science and technology, health, issues of social justice and other certain conscious knowledge.
Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for the “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
We believe that because we are a news/education/research website that our use of such copyrighted material falls under “fair use”.
If you are a legal copyright holder or designated agent or such and you believe that content residing on our accessible through our website infringes a copyright and falls outside the boundaries of “Fair Use”, please send a notice of infringement by contacting us at: TDFCLCoaches@gmail.com
We will respond and take necessary action immediately.
If notice is given of an alleged copyright violation, we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question.
We believe in the free-flow of information, and this site may feature content that is not created by us, including articles, videos, and images. All 3rd party material posted on this website is copyright to the respective owners/authors. InspriationalLIfeCoach.com makes no claim of copyright on such material.
Reporting Copyright infringement
If you allege that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit to the Company:
- A physical or electronic notification from a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing material on the Company’s website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information of the person notifying the Company, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifying individual has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is Company policy:
- To remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- To notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- That repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that the Company will terminate any such originating content providers, members or users access to our service.
Please contact the Company following the above procedures at: TDFCLCoaches@gmail.com
Designated Agent: www.legalzoom.com